Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This is spring to me

This is my favorite time of the year when the redbud starts blooming and the Dogwoods start blooming. Then I know that spring has come to Texas now I get to wait on the bluebonnets to bloom. This is a time to forget the ice and snow the slipping and sliding on the ice. A time to prepare for the longer days, the spring time changes, the spring breaks, and clean the dust out of the house. A cleansing of the soul time.

A season of blooms a season of new life
Time to clean out the cobwebs in our minds and layer the mind with new memories. A Time to celebrate the new births around us and the new growth coming from the ground.
These are the times we remember, a picnic, gardening, and playing freezby.
This is spring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment