Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Breakfast and Cereals

Breakfast and cereal have gone together since the beginning of time. However they were never a favorite of mine. I would make a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast for my ex-husband when we were married. After he was finished he would eat a bowl of his favorite cereal Cherrios and milk. It never failed so I stopped making the big breakfast just didn't seem worth it. In the long run the cereal was probably better for him health wise then the one I cooked for him. I tried to find my own cereal but at the time there were none out there.

Twenty years later I have found a granola cereal with my three favorite things in it nuts, raisons, and dates add a little bit apple juice to the combination and you can't beat it. Then I discover yogurt which I was not a big fan of until I discovered the joy of mixing it with Cereal. Yep you heard me granola cereal to be exact. There are two granola cereals I like the most Post Great Grains and Sunbelt fruit and nut cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment